12 May 2005

I spoke too soon

OK, I'm probably behind the curve here, as I've been ignoring mainstream news for a few days. Let's just say "The Daily Show" gives me a more accurate assessment of current events than everything found on TV, newspapers, and the Internet combined.

Just for once, though, I'd like to be the person writing the check for something like this eBay item...

Let's see... how many zeroes in this price?

LOL.

Selling on eBay makes for some interesting outcomes. I wonder if there's a payment plan available, or if you just pray real hard that God will let you hit the Powerball numbers so you can pay for this.

P.S. Since eBay cancelled a number of the bids, you have to go to the item's Bid History to see how much some people were willing to "pay."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home