14 September 2005

Now, about that Mega Millions jackpot

I wonder how many people purchased tickets on the Mega Millions drawing for last night. Given that it's a pool of money, and the jackpot increased by $50 million, I'd say a whole bunch.

Have you ever speculated just what you'd do with that much money? I mean, besides paying the government a goodly chunk.

I wonder how many people prayed to have just that problem.

I've tried to come up with a decent answer as to what to do with that loot. I think I'd buy some new razor blades. And do some odds and ends that I've always wanted to do, unencumbered by how much it cost to do them. And likely get a good night's sleep.

Then I'd get up the next day and remind myself that the best things in life truly are free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home